FOXE1 polymorphisms are associated with familial and sporadic nonmedullary thyroid cancer susceptibility
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 926–933, December 2012
How to Cite
Tomaz, R. A., Sousa, I., Silva, J. G., Santos, C., Teixeira, M. R., Leite, V. and Cavaco, B. M. (2012), FOXE1 polymorphisms are associated with familial and sporadic nonmedullary thyroid cancer susceptibility. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 926–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04505.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Núcleo Regional Sul da Liga Portuguesa Contra o Cancro – Terry Fox
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.