These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Oxidative stress is associated with C-reactive protein in nondiabetic postmenopausal women, independent of obesity and insulin resistance
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 65–70, July 2013
How to Cite
Park, S., Kim, M., Paik, J. K., Jang, Y.-J., Lee, S.-H. and Lee, J. H. (2013), Oxidative stress is associated with C-reactive protein in nondiabetic postmenopausal women, independent of obesity and insulin resistance. Clinical Endocrinology, 79: 65–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04512.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- National Research Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2012-0005604, M10642120002-06N4212-00210
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!