Treatment of hypovitaminosis D with pharmacologic doses of cholecalciferol, oral vs intramuscular; an open labeled RCT
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 210–216, February 2013
How to Cite
Zabihiyeganeh, M., Jahed, A. and Nojomi, M. (2013), Treatment of hypovitaminosis D with pharmacologic doses of cholecalciferol, oral vs intramuscular; an open labeled RCT. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 210–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04518.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences & health Services. Grant Number: 1028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.