Intranasal ipratropium: A new treatment for perennial rhinitis
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 407–411, December 1979
How to Cite
BORUM, P., MYGIND, N. and LARSENT, F. S. (1979), Intranasal ipratropium: A new treatment for perennial rhinitis. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 4: 407–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2273.1979.tb01773.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 6 November 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.