Ipratropium treatment for rhinorrhoea in patients with perennial rhinitis. An open follow-up study of efficacy and safety
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 267–272, August 1983
How to Cite
BORUM, P., MYGIND, N. and LARSENI, F. S. (1983), Ipratropium treatment for rhinorrhoea in patients with perennial rhinitis. An open follow-up study of efficacy and safety. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 8: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2273.1983.tb01440.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 11 May 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.