Nasal airway resistance and symptoms after functional septoplasty: comparison of findings at 9 months and 9 years
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 231–234, June 1989
How to Cite
JESSEN, M., IVARSSON, A. and MALM, L. (1989), Nasal airway resistance and symptoms after functional septoplasty: comparison of findings at 9 months and 9 years. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 14: 231–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2273.1989.tb00366.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publicatoin 13 April 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.