Is pseudosulcus alone a reliable sign of gastroesophago-pharyngeal reflux?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 47–50, February 2004
How to Cite
Ylitalo, R., Lindestad, P.-Å. and Hertegard, S. (2004), Is pseudosulcus alone a reliable sign of gastroesophago-pharyngeal reflux?. Clinical Otolaryngology & Allied Sciences, 29: 47–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2273.2004.00778.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 10 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!