Physical and psychosocial correlates of head and neck cancer: an update of the literature and challenges for the future (1996–2003)
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 303–319, August 2005
How to Cite
Ledeboer, Q.C.P., van der Velden, L.-A., de Boer, M.F., Feenstra, L. and Pruyn, J.F.A. (2005), Physical and psychosocial correlates of head and neck cancer: an update of the literature and challenges for the future (1996–2003). Clinical Otolaryngology, 30: 303–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2273.2005.01035.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 2 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.