The future of cytopathology in Europe. Will the wider use of HPV testing have an impact on the provision of cervical screening?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 278–282, October 2007
How to Cite
Gray, W., Bayer-Pietsch, E., Chieco, P., Cochand Priollet, B., Desai, M., Drijkoningen, M., Griffin, M., Hagmar, B., Kapila, K., Kloboves-Prevodnik, V., Kobayashi, T., Krogerus, L., Majak, B., Mihailovici, M., Olszewski, W., Schenck, U., Schmitt, F., Shabalova, I., Shapiro, N., Smith, J., Tani, E., Totsch, M., Vass, L., Wiener, H. and Herbert, A. (2007), The future of cytopathology in Europe. Will the wider use of HPV testing have an impact on the provision of cervical screening?. Cytopathology, 18: 278–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2303.2007.00487.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.