Evaluation of accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in BI-RADS3 category breast lesions: cytohistological correlation in 337 cases
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 161–163, June 2010
How to Cite
Engohan-Aloghe, C., Hottat, N., Cosaert, J., Boutemy, R., Fayt, I. and Noël, J.-C. (2010), Evaluation of accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in BI-RADS3 category breast lesions: cytohistological correlation in 337 cases. Cytopathology, 21: 161–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2303.2009.00652.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 9 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.