Advisory Board of the Slovenian national cervical screening programme ZORA.
Review of negative and low-grade cervical smears in women with invasive cervical cancer after the first 3 years of the national cervical screening programme in Slovenia
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 23–29, February 2012
How to Cite
Repše-Fokter, A., Pogačnik, A., Snoj, V., Primic-Žakelj, M. and Fležar, M. S. (2012), Review of negative and low-grade cervical smears in women with invasive cervical cancer after the first 3 years of the national cervical screening programme in Slovenia. Cytopathology, 23: 23–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2303.2010.00816.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication 7 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.