Diagnosis and subclassification of thymoma by minimally invasive fine needle aspiration directed by endobronchial ultrasound: a review and discussion of four cases
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 220–228, August 2012
How to Cite
Moonim, M. T., Breen, R., Gill-Barman, B. and Santis, G. (2012), Diagnosis and subclassification of thymoma by minimally invasive fine needle aspiration directed by endobronchial ultrasound: a review and discussion of four cases. Cytopathology, 23: 220–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2303.2012.01007.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.