The fate of an internal parasitoid, Nemeritis canescens, in a variety of insects
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1975 The Royal Entomological Society
Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 141–161, July 1975
How to Cite
SALT, G. (1975), The fate of an internal parasitoid, Nemeritis canescens, in a variety of insects. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London, 127: 141–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1975.tb00562.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- 1st December, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!