The influence of climate on melanism in the Two-Spot ladybird, Adalia bipunctata, in central Italy
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1975 The Royal Entomological Society
Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 163–169, July 1975
How to Cite
SCALI, V. and CREED, E. R. (1975), The influence of climate on melanism in the Two-Spot ladybird, Adalia bipunctata, in central Italy. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London, 127: 163–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1975.tb00564.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- 13th January, 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!