Royal Society Aldabra Research Station, Aldabra Atoll, Indian Ocean.
A preliminary study of insect abundance on West Island, Aldabra Atoll, Indian Ocean
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1975 The Royal Entomological Society
Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 209–225, December 1975
How to Cite
FRITH, D. W. (1975), A preliminary study of insect abundance on West Island, Aldabra Atoll, Indian Ocean. Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London, 127: 209–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1975.tb00571.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- 5th May, 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!