*Northern Arizona University. Flagstaff, Arizona.
Host-specific variation in Ieaf miner population dynamics: effects on density, natural enemies and behaviour of Stilbosis quadricustatella (Lepidoptera: Cosmopterigidae)
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 169–177, May 1984
How to Cite
MOPPER, S., FAETH, S. H., BOECKLEN, W. J. and SIMBERLOFF, D. S. (1984), Host-specific variation in Ieaf miner population dynamics: effects on density, natural enemies and behaviour of Stilbosis quadricustatella (Lepidoptera: Cosmopterigidae). Ecological Entomology, 9: 169–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1984.tb00712.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 5 September 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!