Seasonal abundance of macropterous Nilaparvata lugens and Sogatella furcifera based on presumptive macroptery in fifth-instar nymphs
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 249–258, August 1985
How to Cite
COOK, A. G. and PERFECT, T. J. (1985), Seasonal abundance of macropterous Nilaparvata lugens and Sogatella furcifera based on presumptive macroptery in fifth-instar nymphs. Ecological Entomology, 10: 249–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1985.tb00721.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 21 January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!