Survival of the smallest: advantages and costs of small size in flying animals
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 237–240, May 1986
How to Cite
McLACHLAN, A. J. (1986), Survival of the smallest: advantages and costs of small size in flying animals. Ecological Entomology, 11: 237–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1986.tb00299.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 1 December 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!