Deme formation in scale insects: a test with the pinyon needle scale and a review of other evidence
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 439–449, November 1987
How to Cite
UNRUH, T. R. and LUCK, R. F. (1987), Deme formation in scale insects: a test with the pinyon needle scale and a review of other evidence. Ecological Entomology, 12: 439–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1987.tb01025.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 7 February 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!