*Department of Entomology and Applied Ecology, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19711, U.S.A.
Reproductive cost of flight capability: a comparison of life history traits in wing dimorphic planthoppers
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 31–44, February 1989
How to Cite
DENNO, R. F., OLMSTEAD, K. L. and McCLOUD, E. S. (1989), Reproductive cost of flight capability: a comparison of life history traits in wing dimorphic planthoppers. Ecological Entomology, 14: 31–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1989.tb00751.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 3 May 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!