Adult movements between populations in the specialist butterfly Proclossiana eunomia (Lepidoptera, Nymphalidae)
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–5, February 1994
How to Cite
BAGUETTE, M. and NÈVE, G. (1994), Adult movements between populations in the specialist butterfly Proclossiana eunomia (Lepidoptera, Nymphalidae). Ecological Entomology, 19: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1994.tb00382.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 5 October 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!