Department of Biology, Nelson Biological Labs, Rutgers University. Piscataway, NJ 08855. U.S.A.
The effects of host plant phenology on the demography and population dynamics of the leaf-mining moth, Cameraria hamadryadella (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 111–120, May 1994
How to Cite
CONNOR, E. F., ADAMS-MANSON, R. H., CARR, T. G. and BECK, M. W. (1994), The effects of host plant phenology on the demography and population dynamics of the leaf-mining moth, Cameraria hamadryadella (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae). Ecological Entomology, 19: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1994.tb00400.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 18 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!