Intraspecific variation in host plant quality: the aphid Cinara cupressi on the Mexican cypress, Cupressus lusitanica
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 153–158, May 1995
How to Cite
MEMMOTT, J., DAY, R. K. and GODFRAY, H. C. J. (1995), Intraspecific variation in host plant quality: the aphid Cinara cupressi on the Mexican cypress, Cupressus lusitanica. Ecological Entomology, 20: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1995.tb00441.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 20 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!