Latitudinal body-size gradients for the bees of the eastern United States
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 195–198, May 1995
How to Cite
HAWKINS, B. A. (1995), Latitudinal body-size gradients for the bees of the eastern United States. Ecological Entomology, 20: 195–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1995.tb00446.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 4 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!