Present address: Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS.
Alien herbivores and native parasitoids: rapid developments and structure of the parasitoid and inquiline complex in an invading gall wasp Andricus quercuscalicis (Hymenoptera: Cynipidae)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 71–80, February 1996
How to Cite
SCHÖNROGGE, K., STONE, G.N. and CRAWLEY, M.J. (1996), Alien herbivores and native parasitoids: rapid developments and structure of the parasitoid and inquiline complex in an invading gall wasp Andricus quercuscalicis (Hymenoptera: Cynipidae). Ecological Entomology, 21: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.1996.tb00268.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2008
- Accepted 21 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!