Present address: Department of Nematology, Sugarcane Breeding Institute (ICAR), Coimbatore, 641007, India
Top-down and bottom-up regulation of herbivores: Spodoptera frugiperda turns tables on endophyte-mediated plant defence and virulence of an entomopathogenic nematode
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 353–360, June 2004
How to Cite
Richmond, D. S., Kunkel, B. A., Somasekhar, N. and Grewal, P. S. (2004), Top-down and bottom-up regulation of herbivores: Spodoptera frugiperda turns tables on endophyte-mediated plant defence and virulence of an entomopathogenic nematode. Ecological Entomology, 29: 353–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2004.00598.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Accepted 21 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!