Plant-attracted ants affect arthropod community structure but not necessarily herbivory
Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 217–225, April 2004
How to Cite
Mody, K. and Linsenmair, K. E. (2004), Plant-attracted ants affect arthropod community structure but not necessarily herbivory. Ecological Entomology, 29: 217–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2004.0588.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!