Temporal trends in phenology of the honey bee Apis mellifera (L.) and the small white Pieris rapae (L.) in the Iberian Peninsula (1952–2004)
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 261–268, June 2006
How to Cite
GORDO, O. and SANZ, J. J. (2006), Temporal trends in phenology of the honey bee Apis mellifera (L.) and the small white Pieris rapae (L.) in the Iberian Peninsula (1952–2004). Ecological Entomology, 31: 261–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00787.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Accepted 8 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!