Present address: Andrew Norton, Department of Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management. Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, U.S.A.
Lack of trade-off between direct and indirect defence against grape powdery mildew in riverbank grape
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 415–422, October 2006
How to Cite
ENGLISH-LOEB, G. and NORTON, A. (2006), Lack of trade-off between direct and indirect defence against grape powdery mildew in riverbank grape. Ecological Entomology, 31: 415–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00795.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2006
- Accepted 25th January 2006First published online 27 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!