Limitation of nesting resources for ants in Colombian forests and coffee plantations
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 403–410, October 2006
How to Cite
ARMBRECHT, I., PERFECTO, I. and SILVERMAN, E. (2006), Limitation of nesting resources for ants in Colombian forests and coffee plantations. Ecological Entomology, 31: 403–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00802.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Accepted November 2005First published online 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!