Honey bee and bumblebee trypanosomatids: specificity and potential for transmission
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 616–622, December 2006
How to Cite
RUIZ-GONZÁLEZ, M. X. and BROWN, M. J. F. (2006), Honey bee and bumblebee trypanosomatids: specificity and potential for transmission. Ecological Entomology, 31: 616–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00823.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted 1 June 2006First published online 28 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!