Phenotypic variation in male and worker encapsulation response in the bumblebee Bombus terrestris
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 591–596, December 2006
How to Cite
BAER, B. and SCHMID-HEMPEL, P. (2006), Phenotypic variation in male and worker encapsulation response in the bumblebee Bombus terrestris. Ecological Entomology, 31: 591–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00825.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted 3 May 2006First published online 28 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!