Bacteria in oral secretions of an endophytic insect inhibit antagonistic fungi
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 636–645, December 2006
How to Cite
CARDOZA, Y. J., KLEPZIG, K. D. and RAFFA, K. F. (2006), Bacteria in oral secretions of an endophytic insect inhibit antagonistic fungi. Ecological Entomology, 31: 636–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00829.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted 12 June 2006First published online 28 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!