Nuptial food gifts influence female egg production in the scorpionfly Panorpa cognata
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 327–332, June 2007
How to Cite
ENGQVIST, L. (2007), Nuptial food gifts influence female egg production in the scorpionfly Panorpa cognata. Ecological Entomology, 32: 327–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00835.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Accepted 20 July 2006First published online 13 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!