Conserved oviposition preferences in alpine leaf beetle populations despite host shifts and isolation
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 62–69, February 2007
How to Cite
VERDON, A., MARGRAF, N., DAVISON, A. C., RAHIER, M. and NAISBIT, R. E. (2007), Conserved oviposition preferences in alpine leaf beetle populations despite host shifts and isolation. Ecological Entomology, 32: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00842.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Accepted 2 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!