Aphid dispersal flight disseminates fungal pathogens and parasitoids as natural control agents of aphids
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 97–104, February 2007
How to Cite
FENG, M.-G., CHEN, C., SHANG, S.-W., YING, S.-H., SHEN, Z.-C. and CHEN, X.-X. (2007), Aphid dispersal flight disseminates fungal pathogens and parasitoids as natural control agents of aphids. Ecological Entomology, 32: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2006.00849.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
- Accepted 5 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!