Predation risk perception and food scarcity induce alterations of life-cycle traits of the mosquito Culex pipiens
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 405–410, August 2007
How to Cite
BEKETOV, M. A. and LIESS, M. (2007), Predation risk perception and food scarcity induce alterations of life-cycle traits of the mosquito Culex pipiens. Ecological Entomology, 32: 405–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00889.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Accepted 1 February 2007First published online 21 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!