Impacts of Argentine ants on mealybugs and their natural enemies in California’s coastal vineyards
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 583–596, December 2007
How to Cite
DAANE, K. M., SIME, K. R., FALLON, J. and COOPER, M. L. (2007), Impacts of Argentine ants on mealybugs and their natural enemies in California’s coastal vineyards. Ecological Entomology, 32: 583–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00910.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Accepted 1 February 2007First published online 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!