Resource regulation by a twig-girdling beetle has implications for desertification
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
2008 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 161–166, April 2008
How to Cite
DUVAL, B. D. and WHITFORD, W. G. (2008), Resource regulation by a twig-girdling beetle has implications for desertification. Ecological Entomology, 33: 161–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00928.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted 4 April 2007First published online 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!