Role of floral repellents in the regulation of flower visits of extrafloral nectary-visiting ants in an Indian crop plant
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 59–65, February 2008
How to Cite
AGARWAL, V. M. and RASTOGI, N. (2008), Role of floral repellents in the regulation of flower visits of extrafloral nectary-visiting ants in an Indian crop plant. Ecological Entomology, 33: 59–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00938.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2007
- Accepted 31 July 2007First published online 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!