Heterogeneity of plant phenotypes caused by herbivore-specific induced responses influences the spatial distribution of herbivores
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 86–94, February 2008
How to Cite
VISWANATHAN, D. V., McNICKLE, G. and THALER, J. S. (2008), Heterogeneity of plant phenotypes caused by herbivore-specific induced responses influences the spatial distribution of herbivores. Ecological Entomology, 33: 86–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00943.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Accepted 31 July 2007First published online 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!