Assessing the role of bark- and wood-boring insects in the decline of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) in the Swiss Rhone valley
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 239–249, April 2008
How to Cite
WERMELINGER, B., RIGLING, A., SCHNEIDER MATHIS, D. and DOBBERTIN, M. (2008), Assessing the role of bark- and wood-boring insects in the decline of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) in the Swiss Rhone valley. Ecological Entomology, 33: 239–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00960.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Accepted 24 September 2007First published online 1 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!