Present address: Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Instituto de Biologia, Campus Umuarama Bloco 2D – sala 28, 38400-902 Uberlândia MG, Brasil.
Shaking a leg and hot to trot: the effects of body size and temperature on running speed in ants
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 144–154, February 2008
How to Cite
HURLBERT, A. H., BALLANTYNE, F. and POWELL, S. (2008), Shaking a leg and hot to trot: the effects of body size and temperature on running speed in ants. Ecological Entomology, 33: 144–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00962.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Accepted 6 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!