Present address: Department of Environmental Science and Policy, David King Hall MSN 5F2, George Mason University, 4400 University Drive, Fairfax, Virginia, U.S.A.
Timing is everything? Phenological synchrony and population variability in leaf-chewing herbivores of Quercus
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 276–285, April 2008
How to Cite
FORKNER, R. E., MARQUIS, R. J., LILL, J. T. and CORFF, J. L. (2008), Timing is everything? Phenological synchrony and population variability in leaf-chewing herbivores of Quercus. Ecological Entomology, 33: 276–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00976.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Accepted 9 October 2007First published online 8 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!