The presence of conifer resin decreases the use of the immune system in wood ants
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 408–412, June 2008
How to Cite
CASTELLA, G., CHAPUISAT, M., MORET, Y. and CHRISTE, P. (2008), The presence of conifer resin decreases the use of the immune system in wood ants. Ecological Entomology, 33: 408–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2007.00983.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
- Accepted 10 December 2007First published online 22 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!