Mating tactic dependent sperm transfer rates in Panorpa similis (Mecoptera; Panorpidae): a case of female control?
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 153–157, February 2009
How to Cite
KULLMANN, H. and SAUER, K. P. (2009), Mating tactic dependent sperm transfer rates in Panorpa similis (Mecoptera; Panorpidae): a case of female control?. Ecological Entomology, 34: 153–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2008.01039.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Accepted 21 May 2008First published online 7 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!