Egg maturation and oviposition strategy of a capital breeder, Cleorodes lichenaria, feeding on lichens at the larval stage
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 254–261, April 2009
How to Cite
PÖYKKÖ, H. (2009), Egg maturation and oviposition strategy of a capital breeder, Cleorodes lichenaria, feeding on lichens at the larval stage. Ecological Entomology, 34: 254–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2008.01064.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- First published online 15 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!