Current address: Departamento de Fisiología y Ecología Vegetal, Instituto de Recursos Naturales (CCMA-CSIC), c/Serrano 115 28006 Madrid, Spain
Seed weevils living on the edge: pressures and conflicts over body size in the endoparasitic Curculio larvae
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 304–309, June 2009
How to Cite
BONAL, R. and MUÑOZ, A. (2009), Seed weevils living on the edge: pressures and conflicts over body size in the endoparasitic Curculio larvae. Ecological Entomology, 34: 304–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2008.01078.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
- Accepted 9 November 2008First published online 11 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!