Effect of non-lethal sampling on life-history traits of the protected moth Graellsia isabelae (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae)
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 356–362, June 2009
How to Cite
VILA, M., AUGER-ROZENBERG, M. A., GOUSSARD, F. and LOPEZ-VAAMONDE, C. (2009), Effect of non-lethal sampling on life-history traits of the protected moth Graellsia isabelae (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae). Ecological Entomology, 34: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2008.01084.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Accepted 4 December 2008First published online 17 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!