Symbionts of societies that fission: mites as guests or parasites of army ants
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 684–695, December 2009
How to Cite
BERGHOFF, S. M., WURST, E., EBERMANN, E., SENDOVA-FRANKS, A. B., RETTENMEYER, C. W. and FRANKS, N. R. (2009), Symbionts of societies that fission: mites as guests or parasites of army ants. Ecological Entomology, 34: 684–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2009.01125.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Accepted 29 June 2009First published online 14 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!